The sweeping curves and lush, button-tufted padding of classic Chesterfield styling lend this sofa dramatic style and irresistible comfort. Exposed, turned legs keep the look light and elegant.
- 90"W x 39"D x 32"H.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried hardwood.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- 8-way hand-tied springs in seat and sinuous steel springs in back.
- High, hand-tufted back wraps around to pleated, rolled arms.
- Tightly upholstered seat has a welted detail.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials featuring innersprings for additional support. Cushion cores are then wrapped in our premium down blend.
- Solid hardwood apron and legs stained dark walnut (HAPS-free, earth-friendly Nitrocellulose finish).
- Turned front legs set on brass casters.
- Available in many of our custom fabrics.
- Made in the USA.
- 45-day in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- This item is made to order.
$3,200.00 – $6,950.00