Handmade antiqued iron poignee hinges run the full height of our grand armoire, inspired by a pair of early 19th-century doors discovered at an antiques market in Montpellier, France. Crafted from reclaimed elm, this impressive piece has deep shelves enclosed by doors.
- A massive armoire with broad doors, hung on handmade iron poignee hinges
- Crafted by hand from solid reclaimed elm
- Four adjustable shelves offer ample space for display and storage, and a wood hanging bar for clothing
- No two are exactly alike
- Natural wax finish inside and out
- For normal daily care, dust with a feather duster or wipe with a clean, dry cloth
- Dimensions: 83"W x 25"D x 111"H
- Weight: 593 lbs.
- Catalog and Web only