OverviewThe wingback chairs created by Thomas Chippendale in the 18th century were defined by their camel backs, oversized wings and scrolling arms. Our take retains all the fine points of the originals, creating an armchair that’s destined to become an heirloom.
- 30.5" wide x 34.5" deep x 40.5" high
- Exclusive leather finish preserves its beauty over time.
- Edges adorned with antique-bronzed brass nail heads.
- Espresso-stained legs and stretchers are edged with bead detailing.
- Care varies depending on fabric type.
- This item is Quick Ship. To view our order and return policy, click on the Shipping Info tab above.
- View and compare with other collections at Upholstery Furniture Facts.
- Watch a video about the high quality of our upholstered furniture.